The Schneider Methodrevolutionary - versatile - intensive - holistic
Basic Seminar - The Schneider Method for Beginners May 15 - 19, 2023
The Schneider Method is based on a holistic understanding of the processes in and around our. This understanding and the resulting changes in behavior, as well as the
Basic techniques of the Tailoring Method help masseurs and therapists to gain greater understanding and opportunities to become more successful and happy professionally – and more satisfied clients or patients!
On to the new era!
As you have probably never seen human processes – look forward to a great week together . . .
Basic course (Seminar 1)
Direction: DPT Gerhard Schneider and therapeutic masseur Christian Spiegel
Time: May 15 – 19, 2023
Daytime: Mon 10am – Fri 4pm
Contribution: € 900,- € 600,-
Completed education in massage, physical therapy, medicine, so basically in a profession where you treat people physically, manually. People who are well acquainted with massages and other manual therapies. Anatomy, physiology and the usual basic knowledge must be present. In the tailoring method, additional basics are learned that are not known in the form, but are very essential.
In the training, the principles of the tailoring method, which builds on the basic knowledge in medicine, as far as anatomy is concerned. In many areas the tailoring method differs, especially the knowledge of processes and interrelationships in the human being and is therefore most an essential further development. The field of knowledge and the possibilities to help people heal, both are experiencing a decent growth.
The important thing is that you like to work manually and energetically. Holistic should be normal or at least very interesting for you. Holism also in the sense of knowing that emotional or mental issues interfere very massively with physical processes, both positive and negative.
- The Principles of the tailoring method (the ball and tube principle – sounds strange, changes the understanding of human motion and energy flow extremely). This understanding enables the
- Treatment principle of the cutter method. Since the tissues change, become elastic and permeable so quickly through this three- and multi-dimensional technique, fixed grips make no sense, as this would only have a restrictive and blocking effect.
- Seeing by feeling. This change has brought me therapeutically into a security and quality that would never have been possible without it. Previous students have told me the same thing. Clients also notice this security, which creates enormous confidence. I pass that on in this course.
- Work without fixed handles is very challenging at the beginning. Especially for therapists who are used to working with predefined fixed procedures. Once this hurdle has been overcome, an independent creative process develops and opens up undreamt-of possibilities of manualenergy Therapy.
- Loosening of adhesions both of individual cell associations or of connective tissue up to whole muscle and joint areas. Organs are also wonderful to treat with it.
- The Connection of physical complaints and emotional or mental blockages or hardenings. We have migrated astrologically from the earth epoch to the air epoch. That means our entire life becomes more subtle. Over the last twenty years, it has already become apparent that many complaints triggered by an intensive emotional or mental stress is no longer able to be fundamentally fed to a healing process without solving it.
- Testing with energetic muscle testing. What has been known for a long time in kinesiology and other methods is learned in a slightly different form in the tailoring method. This means that you no longer have to assume what should be done for the best, but you can ask what is most helpful or which contexts should be taken into account.
- Practice on external subjects. In order to treat people outside of the collegiate community in the company of an experienced tailor therapist, we are always looking for people who are willing to do so.
- For people who massage or work manually an intensive expansion of knowledge, skills and thus the possibilities in their activity. Most previous students have reported that it makes working much more fun and that customer satisfaction can be greatly improved as a result.
- The basic course is a prerequisite to attend the other courses of the tailoring method.
- Many of the course participants had their own physical problems eliminated or at least massively reduced after the course. Not a must, but a pleasant side effect.